Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Ultimate Evil

I'm in a slight state of shock. One of my friends is very seriously writing a book and she told me I'm in her acknowledgements because I've supported this story so much. Fun thing is I've only met the girl once. I guess I feel kinda in awe and very undeserving of this honor. I really hope she gets it published. If you want to read bits from her story you can check the blogs I read on the right side of the page. Madison loves to write is my friends webpage. Her story is a fantasy book for Young Adults (mainly middle-school boys I believe she said). Nonetheless I think it is fabulous. Kudos, Madison and I really hope you get it published. I know I'll buy it the moment it hits shelves!

1 comment:

Madison said...

Audrey, you are soooo sweet! Really this book is for everyone, but I'm hoping boys will think Arvil is "beast" as the term goes at my church!