Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's been a long time

So it's been a while since I posted anything. Figures. I knew I wouldn't write a lot. Just so you know I am alive. This weekend is my final week of Seussical. I'm gonna miss it. It's been a great experience playing a Who and meeting all the awesome people I did meet. It's kinda weird because I know I'll most likely never see any of these people again (except Tiffany) since I'm going off to college in a week. It's little things like that that are recently dawning on me. I'm watching Jeeves and Wooster right now. For those of you who don't know it's an A&E series based on short stories by P.G. Wodehouse. It's pretty funny (considering it stars Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry). I'm also currently reading The Italian by Elaine Coffman. This is one sorry excuse for a Romance Novel. It's supposed to be a romance novel but Ms. Coffman tries to make it seem like a legitimate novel but her writing skills are so atrocious that it just doesn't work. Can't wait to let Emily borrow it and see for herself what an awful book it is. 

No comments: