Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Penelope

I just saw the movie Penelope. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend this movie to anyone! It's about a girl who is cursed with a pig nose. Sounds stupid, I know. But it's amazing. It's remarkable to me that Christina Ricci can still be absolutely beautiful even when she has a pig's nose. And James McAvoy....don't get me started. I decided (after watching this movie especially, even though I already knew that I liked him) that he will be my future husband. I really really really think he's cute. And his character is....gah! Perfect! I want a guy just like this character. So maybe this character will be my new husband. I have an issue with fictional characters....I'm constantly attracted to them.

Quote:

Annie: So what are you hiding from the law or is it just a bad nose job?
Penelope: Mhm, bad nose job.

1 comment: