Thursday, July 24, 2008

Merlin's Apprentice

Yep, another movie review. There's not much to do at my aunt's house but there are free movies on demand. Anyway, Merlin's Apprentice is about what the title says it's about. I really enjoy anything relating to King Arthur or medieval life. Normally. I've found that lately I don't enjoy any live action movies set in the time period. Somehow they don't work for me. I love any book and any animated movie (Quest for Camleot...LOVE IT) just not live action. But back to Merlin's Apprentice. It was a little long and had a nice Alanna-esque subplot (if you've ever read Tamora Pierce you understand). There were roughly twenty different points where the movie could have ended. Oh, look this one is sad....oh, a reunion....finally, happy. It is Hallmark after all.

No comments: